Do you want to increase the impact of your training?
Do you need to help others improve relationships and teamwork?
Are you involved in creating healthy organisational cultures?
This book will help you apply the range of TA concepts potently, accurately and competently. Distilling the broad range of TA theories into accessible frameworks that suit organisational contexts. It contains both innovative approaches and practical guidelines for successful implementation.
Illustrated throughout with accessible and practical activities, this book:
- outlines the uses of TA and shows how TA can increase the impact of your training
- explores the relevant issues and methods necessary for successfully implementing TA
- includes chapters geared specifically at increasing the trainer’s effectiveness
- dispels the myths of TA and explains the benefits of analysis to enhance relationships
- Applying TA in Organisations
- Contracting for learning
- Understanding attitudes
- Interpersonal styles
- Working styles
- Thinking styles?
- Working with others
- Working in groups
- Leadership Styles
- Working with change
- Creativity and innovation
- Professional Super-Vision